Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Baby Shower Fun... back to reality

My Baby Shower was a success this weekend.  The Hubs and I received so very many cute things, and much needed things.  I have a list now of items that we need to get before the baby gets here.  

I didn't register for a lot of clothes so I need to pick up just a few newborn items and a couple 0-3 month items.  I asked a friend how many "outfits" were necessary and she suggested about 10 in each size of the smaller sizes (newborn, and 0-3) - which makes sense to me.  

We also need the car seat protector - this being one of the most urgent items.  I think we will both feel better when that's in the car and we can check with the Firehouse that we have it installed properly. 





Monday I stayed home from work to go through all my new goodies.  I'm glad I did because it's really overwhelming to at first have all the gifts out. Living in a condo- clutter is very stressful for us, so I wanted to devote sometime to work on it.   I worked from 10am till about 6 at night unpacking gifts.  I still have a couple more loads of baby laundry to do too until I have it all done.  It's so fun to look at all the cute outfits.  The nursery is nicely coming together too.  I can't wait to post a pic of the final product.  

No comments:

Post a Comment