Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Belly Photo Props: Vanessa Knits Etsy Review



Looking for a Unique way to announce a pregnancy? 

How about a useful way to wrap a baby shower present? 
(I cringe at how the pretty decorations just get tossed off a present that so much time and care went to into buying & wrapping)

This is the sweetest pink handmade bow belt, great for photos! 
Prefect for a Gender Reveal Party!




Check out VanessaKnits on Etsy!  

Look how cute her other items are: 






Something Pretty for Mommy.... Mother's Day is right around the corner!




I really love promoting handmade artists.  It's nice to know that something was made with love and care.  Ordering from Etsy is easy, so don't let that be a hurdle.  Shipment arrived in great condition just as pictured - prefect for gifting!

Here is a bit more information on Vanessa Knits:

My obsession with yarn started when my grandmother taught me how to crochet when I was a child.Years later, I wanted to learn how to knit. This time it was my mother who taught me. 


All of my items are made by hand, by me in a smoke-free home. What you see is what you get -- all items are ready to ship and the items photographed in my listings are those you will receive on your doorstep.

What good is a skill if you don't use it to help others? 

The excess yarn from making these creations is used to make donated blankets for the animals at the New Rochelle Humane Society http://www.newrochellehumanesociety.com/ (where our cat Sebastian is from). Additionally, 10% of the selling price of any pet item is donated to the Larchmont Pet Rescue http://www.ny-petrescue.org/ (where pup Stella is from). 

I also knit cotton hats for the preemies at the Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital in New York City. 

Artists Giving Back - Love it.  Isn't nice to feel good about a purchase!

No comments:

Post a Comment