Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My name is Blythe

About me….

It's  Girl 20 Weeks

I am going to be a first-time stay at home Mom; and it was quite the journey getting me here.  At 30 years old I can’t tell quite where I fit into everything yet.  

Pregnancy thus far has been quite the ride.  There are good days and bad days, but most off all I remember how lucky and grateful I am that I will soon have my baby Girl in my arms.


I feel blessed to have conceived after 2 years with a struggle of infertility due to PCOS.  


  



I married the love of my life my best friend in 2009.  My Husband has always been a great support and I am blessed to have him in my life.  

Wedding Day 2009 IL
I am frugal gal who uses coupons, I enjoy traveling, love classic television & movies, and enjoy arts and crafts.  A Chicago native living in the heart of the big city. 
Baby Moon Hawaii Dec 2012
This blog is my personal experience with pregnancy after overcoming infertility and my new experiences with motherhood.  It’s just my opinion and experience; I’m no expert on anything. 


If you are interested in my infertility ups and downs my struggles with PCOS please refer to my Blog
 http://myglamorouslifewithpcos.blogspot.com/

Check out other helpful sites on my Pinterest page http://pinterest.com/Blytheanne/pcos/. 


My only advice is to remain positive – something I myself was never any good at.  









No comments:

Post a Comment