Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Feeling Yucky



Today is not a great day for me.  I woke up with a headache... don't you hate it when that happens?!?   

I am no stranger to headaches and migraines. I used to take prescription migraine medicine they'd get so bad. I started getting migraines when I was in high-school, and have gotten them ever-since.  For me the best remedy is sleep, quiet, and darkness.   I feel that is the remedy a lot of people use too... oh and maybe an ice pack.  

I also feel sick to my stomach today.  I hate that feeling!  I'm not really hungry - but I ate hoping with would maybe help with the headache, no such luck.  I even turned all the lights off in my office - we do have a lot of sunlight today to it's not a problem.  Just counting down the hours till I can go home today.. at least it's not getting any worse or else then I'd leave.   



I also for the past week have been experiencing terrible acne.  This is my first time with pregnancy acne really, up until now if I had a zit it was super tiny and went away fast.  Now, my face is full of giant painful white heads on my chin and around my mouth.  


I'm thinking it's all hormones.   Not only does it not look pretty - the zits really hurt!  I have been trying to hard not to pick or touch my face - it's so hard though.  Not that I usually do unless for the weekends or a special after work event, I have been using zero makeup.  I hope that lack of makeup will allow the skin to breath and heal.  I just feel so awful about it, totally affects my self-esteem.    

No comments:

Post a Comment