Tuesday, March 19, 2013

So totally Sleepy - The Countdown Continues

I have Baby Brain Bad!
I'm also slightly freaking out that everything is now happening so fast.


Yesterday, I stopped at the grocery store and tried to put away all the items in the freezer - most of which did NOT go in the  freezer.  I a also sleepy - always.  I wake up feeling pretty good on most days then after breakfast - I start to slow down.  By the end of the day I wonder how I made it.  At least I am starting to sleep a little better, I can't imagine having the sleep problems I had in the past.  I have only been able to remember a few of my dreams, but I have also been having some crazy dreams.  I wake up thinking - WOAH, what were those about?  I honestly can't believe that I have less than 9 weeks left - it's truly CRAZY.

Today I filled out all my hospital paperwork and just need to fax the papers, and I'll be all done.  So I can check that off my list tomorrow.  

This weekend I think I will focus on the hospital bag/nursery decor - it seems like a tall order... I hope the hospital bag will become close to ready at least.  I am having a hard time with the nursery, because I am such a visual person and the room is empty.  I know it sounds overboard  but I just want it to be perfect.  I have this vision in my head and I just want what I want.... basically.

No comments:

Post a Comment