Friday, March 22, 2013

Product Review - The Original Cushy Door Closer



A common concern I hear among new Mother's is baby sleep issues. I really love The Cushy Closer Door Cushion product - it is so well made.  I have seen other similar products that are much thinner & lighter weight, the Cushy Closer is super Plush made from durable fabric material.  The Cushy Closer is quality that is made to last! I know quite a few Moms who could currently benefit from this.  It's such a fabulous idea!  I can't wait to actively put mine to use, when my little girl gets here!  I followed the directions and wiped the door area around the locking device and it works like a charm.  No sound at all entering or exiting the room.  

I really think this is helpful for those who are light sleepers in general.  I myself can get startled awake with the sound of a door clicking latch.  Also, in my condo during the spring &  summer months I love having the windows open.  However, it can sometimes create a cross breeze that causes our bedroom door to slam shut - it's actually really scary when it happens... the Cushy Closer would be prefect for those months.  With so many great uses - this is truly a gem!  Ordering from Etsy is so simple and easy.  The package arrived in great condition - the product ready for gifting right away!


Do you know a new Mom who could use one of these?



No More Noisy Doors! The Original Mom-Invented Cushy Closer; since 2007.

So nice supporting working Mom's here is a little Bio:
As two moms, with nine children between us, we've figured out a few things along the way; one of them being: We don't care how much noise a child can sleep through, there's something about the click of a doorknob or the rattling of a door that can break through even the deepest sleep.


The Cushy Closer Door Cushion:
-Allows quiet entry and exit while checking on sleeping children (without turning the knob/handle)
-Helps prevent children/adults from being accidentally locked in or out (bathrooms, bedrooms, house, etc.)
-Snug fit helps muffle door sounds (slamming, rattling, closing) while allowing the door to close completely and quietly
-Makes a unique yet practical baby shower gift 
Our Cushy Closer Door Cushions are handmade with quality materials, inside and out, and are designed to be long-lasting and hold their shape for a truly quiet door!


Proudly made in the USA!!!


Remember to visit them on:



and my favorite site: pinterest !








No comments:

Post a Comment